These booking conditions form part of the contract between Eddy Gravemaker (hereinafter referred to as “Gravemaker”) and the person renting the holiday villa Paradis sur Lot, as well as the person who signed the rental contract. Please read the following carefully.
- In high season, rentals can in principle only be made from Saturday to Saturday. Arrival time is after 4pm and departure time before 10am.
- 25% of the total rental amount must be received by Gravemaker before the rental agreement takes effect and 100% when the rental period starts within 6 weeks of booking. With the 100 % payment, the cost of final cleaning and the deposit must also be paid. After that, the finalised rental agreement will be confirmed to you. If you are forced to cancel your stay in the rented holiday villa within 6 weeks before the start of the rental period, you will still have to pay the entire rental amount, whether or not you have cancellation insurance. If you cancel the holiday more than 6 weeks before the start, Gravemaker will retain the 25% deposit already paid, unless Gravemaker manages to rent the holiday villa to other tenants. In that case, the deposit will be refunded to you, minus administration costs, any advertising costs and last-minute discount.
- The deposit of Euro 350,- will be returned, usually within 14 days after the end of the rental period, minus the cost of anything broken or damaged in or near the rented property. Should the deposit be insufficient to cover the reimbursement of the said costs, the person who signed the booking form shall immediately pay the additional amount to cover the full costs.
- The final cleaning will be done for you, for which you have to pay Euro 150. This is for normal cleaning, however, if the house is left excessively dirty, additional charges may apply. You must dispose of your own rubbish during your stay and on departure.
- The full rental amount must be paid 6 weeks before the start of the rental period. If you fail to comply, your booking will be cancelled and the provisions as above under 2 will take effect. stated, in effect, equal to cancellation.
- The rental price includes gas, water and electricity, bed linen, towels and tea towels, the use of the holiday villa and the private garden belonging to the holiday villa. However, if you use more electricity than average, additional charges may apply.
- Bookings can be made at any time, but if the seasonal schedule for the relevant year and the corresponding prices are not known at that time, the booking is subject to seasonal and price changes.
- Gravemaker will not accept responsibility for the consequences of accidents that happen to tenants of any age, in or near the holiday villa.
- No compensation will be paid in case of force majeure (something unforeseeable or beyond the control of Gravemaker, or could not have been prevented). You are advised to take out comprehensive travel and cancellation insurance.
- If certain serious circumstances force Gravemaker to cancel the holiday home already rented, the lessee shall be informed immediately and as soon as possible and no later than 14 days afterwards, Gravemaker shall refund the amounts already paid. The tenant has no right other than to reclaim the amount paid.
- In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the rented property, it is hereby agreed that you will immediately contact Gravemaker so that the complaint, if possible, can be immediately remedied by Gravemaker. If you do not report the complaint immediately, you will forfeit any claim opportunity. When Gravemaker receives a complaint, it will do its utmost to achieve a quick and mutually satisfactory solution. Tenants are fully responsible for any damage caused by their actions and must inform Gravemaker immediately.
- Gravemaker has the right to enter the grounds and the holiday villa at reasonable times, or have them entered on its behalf, in order to take care of normal maintenance, garden care and cleaning.Gravemaker has the right to immediately remove the tenants from and from the rented property, if its property is destroyed or misused.
- Gravemaker reserves the right, without any refund, to terminate the rental immediately if the number of people staying in the rented holiday villa exceeds the maximum number of 6 people, without Gravemaker’s prior consent.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the house.
- Bringing pets is not allowed.
Will we see you soon?
Would you like to book? We look forward to seeing you in France. Click the button below and check availability.